Dazzling Dubai Holidays
In many ways Dubai is the icon of what it is possible to achieve with the resources of wealth, technological sophistication and human ingenuity.
From the world's tallest building and its biggest shopping mall to traditional souks and the rolling sand dunes of the desert, the variety of experiences is extraordinary. And they all come with the background of wonderful comfort, excellent service, and beautiful beaches.
Whether you want to break your long haul flight and satisfy your curiosity in a quick visit, or whether you want to spend time seriously exploring this extraordinary place, we can design a dazzling experience for you. With access to all the hotels, tours and activities, we can give you independent advice on where to stay and what to see and we can book it all for you on a flexible basis and with ABTA and ATOL protection.
Contact us today and let's start the planning!
Dazzling Options For Your Dubai Break
With a man-made archipelago in the shape of a palm, complete with man-made beaches, and with fountains that are choreographed to music, you won't find more evidence anywhere of the potential to mould the world to an entrepreneur's idea of what makes people happy.
Places To Stay
- You could stay in the downtown area in one of any number of awesome hotels, from the comfortable to the lavishly luxurious. You would be under the shadow of the Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building (which you can visit) and close to the Dubai Mall and pretty much any shop that you can imagine. The choice of restaurants and cafes is overwhelming.
- Or there is the Marina area which is a vibrant waterfront area full of excellent accommodation, shops and cafes with direct access to the beach.
- The Palm Jumeirah is the man-made archipelago. The places to stay there tend to be more exclusive, but with their own beaches and easy access to the city they are also extremely tempting.
- There are also options in the old city along the Dubai Creek, among the ancient buildings, narrow lanes and traditional souks selling spices, textiles and gold.
- Or you could stay in a secluded resort among the desert dunes.
Things to Do
Wherever you decide to stay, there is enough to do to take up any amount of time you allow yourself:
- Visiting the extraordinary architectural masterpieces of the city.
- Shopping till you drop.
- Visiting the old city, which has excellent museums, as well as the living heritage of the souks, bazaars and food stalls.
- Visiting the Desert Conservation reserve where you will see desert animals and a Bedouin-style camp and get familiar with the dunes in a 4x4, on a sand board or on a camel.
- Soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm sea water, whether swimming, snorkelling, diving or participating in all sorts of water sports.
Specially for children there is a wealth of holiday fun, apart form things like desert adventures there are:
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, wich include Motiongate, Bollywood Parks and Legoland
- IMG Wolrds of Adventure
- Kite Beach
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- The absolutely stunning Dubai Acquarium and Underwater Zoo,
and, believe it or not, many others!
Dubai has something for everyone and we would love to find out what special treat it holds for you. Whether you want to spend a week there, or a few days, we can arrange it. It is a particularly convenient stop for journeys to the Maldives, Mauritius, the Seychelles, Kenya, Zambia or South Africa.
For a no-obligation chat about how to fit Dubai into your holiday plans contact us!