Superb Caribbean Holidays
For many people, if you ask them where they would go for a really great holiday, the answer that comes most quickly to mind is 'the Caribbean'.
It's no wonder! The beaches are exquisite, the vibe is laid-back, the countryside is beautiful, there is a huge amount to do, the food is fantastic, The people are super-friendly. Altogether the options for a superb holiday are endless.
The Caribbean is superb for:
- All inclusive holidays. They were invented there and have been perfected there. If that's what you're looking for we can find you the best package for exactly what you want.
- Adults only holidays or couples only holidays. Many of the islands specialise in these options and we can find the right one for you.
- Family holidays with great options to keep the children happily occupied while their parents get on with doing their own things, as well as exciting and fun things to do together as a family.
- Golf. Golf. More golf. We can direct you to the most beautiful courses. If only part of the family wants to play this is the ideal opportunity for the rest of the family to have everything they want as well!
- Snorkelling, scuba-diving, surfing, wind-surfing, sailing any kind of water sports you can think of.
- History, culture and shopping in quaint, beautiful and, in some cases, historic towns and cities.
- Hiking, biking, horse-riding, zip-lining, river rafting, caving ......
- And of course fabulous food, great rum and beer, wonderful chocolate and coffee, as well as festivals, carnivals, music and dancing.
We have certified specialist training on all the islands listed below, but there are dozens of other options that we can also advise on, and with access to all the best tour operators, hotels and resorts we can make you the best flexible, ATOL protected bookings for a truly superb Caribbean holiday.
Contact us today for a no-obligation chat and let's get the ball rolling!
Superb Caribbean Holiday Options
There are lots of different factors to take into account in deciding where to go for your Caribbean holiday. Chances are that once you have been once you will choose to go back to the same place again and again because it only takes one visit to one of these superb islands for it to become a firm favourite.
A long time favourite with UK tourists, and benefiting from direct flight connections with the UK, Barbados is a great choice for most of the things that the Caribbean offers. With English as its official language and a strong British colonial heritage, it is an easy place for UK tourists to feel welcome and at home.
The Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is a revelation to many. Although the language is Spanish, and the very deep-rooted colonial history is largely Spanish, there are direct flights from London and there is plenty of English spoken. There are hundreds of miles of beach, huge nature reserves and plenty to do. What's more, there is absolutely extraordinary value for money in the many excellent all inclusive resorts.
The original home of the all inclusive concept, Jamaica is a magical holiday playground. It offers huge variety in terms of accommodation, from the most exclusive villas, through a whole range of all inclusive resorts, to boutique hotels, guest houses and holiday rentals. The choices are spread among several different and all wonderful holiday areas, with plenty to do wherever you are.
Although Puerto Rico is a typically Caribbean island, it is also a territory of the United States of America. With both English and Spanish as official languages this is a completely different option, but it offers many of the same opportunities - great beaches, excellent snorkelling and scuba-diving, brilliant surfing, and all the other attractions. Since getting there involves a touch down in a USA city, it is perfectly combined with a USA city break.
Bigger than Barbados, but much smaller than Jamaica, and with a relatively small population, Saint Lucia is a more exclusive option, but is still not out of reach in terms of price. With direct flights from the UK and a very homely feeling for UK holiday makers this gorgeous island has a huge amount to offer.
There are so many great options for golf holidays in the Caribbean. In particular Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic have outstanding courses designed by top designers with challenging golf and stunning views. Talk to us about exactly what you are looking for and we can match you to your perfect golf holiday.
If the choice is too difficult, why limit yourself. You can choose to split your holiday between different parts of one island, or why not go to two different islands so that you can decide for yourself which is your favourite.
Of course there are dozens of other islands in the Caribbean and we can make bookings to almost all of them. We have included here only those on which we have certified qualifications as specialists. We are busy expanding this group. Watch this space.....
But in the meantime, if there is somewhere else you want information on, just ask us, and if we don't know the answer we know where to find it!
Whatever your dream for your Caribbean holiday, we can make sure that it is superb and exceeds your expectations.
Contact us today to get the planning started!