Brilliant Beach Holidays on the North East Coast
Are you looking for something really different? You can have an amazing adventure in a place that very few people go to although it is not difficult to get there! A place that is exceptionally beautiful, wonderfully biologically diverse, largely unspoilt and full of great things to do.
Perhaps you are a scuba diver, or a snorkeler. Have you ever tried deep sea fishing? Or would you like to ride horses or hike for miles on an empty beach?
These are all possible on the absolutely stunning beaches in the north of KwaZulu Natal.
Why not combine some real downtime, relaxing on an immaculate beach, with the excitement of a superb safari in one of the outstanding provincial game parks or the world beating private nature reserves?
For a tailor made beach holiday on the stunning north east coast contact us today!
Brilliant Beach Holiday Options On The North East Coast
Great beaches start at Umhlanga Rocks just to the north of Durban, but they get wilder and more wonderful as you move north...
- Ballito (admittedly not so wild and sometimes a bit crowded) has gorgeous beaches and great places to stay.
- Christmas Bay has all the charm, without the crowds.
- Zinkwazi is one of the best beaches in the country for children
Cape Vidal is one of the real gems of South Africa as a whole. It is part of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park which contains Lake St Lucia, a UNESCO World heritage Site and a RAMSAR wetland of international importance. On the edge of this wonderful place is a beautiful casurina fringed beach area with great snorkelling.
Further north there is more...
- Sodwana Bay is best known for its world class scuba diving, but it is fantastic for all beach goers.
- A little further north, and less accessible is the exquisite Mabibi.
- Lala Nek has fantastic snorkeling.
- Black Rock is a great, sheltered swimming beach
To top it all off, at the mouth of the Kosi River, which is the border between South Africa and Mozambique, is Kosi Bay, a glorious coastal wonder with great beaches and wonderful snorkeling.
This is one of the most exciting and unusual holiday options in South Africa and it can be perfectly linked with a great safari experience in one of KwaZulu Natals outstanding private nature reserves.
Submit an enquiry today and we will call back for a no obligation discussion about your beach holiday dreams!